Friday, December 23, 2011

Apple wax peeler

I love eating apples, but I am very much worried about the wax on the apple skin. Even if we try to wash it, the wax will not go off very easily and the apple will be looking as shiny as ever after that.

I normally use knife to take it off, but I lose considerable amount of apple as well with the skin. At the end I will be eating only 70% apple alone. Considering the cost of the apple(Rs 25 /apple) this loss bothered me as well.

Accidentally seen a wax peeler tool when I was in a shop near my house. The cost is just Rs 25. 
Interestingly I found it very useful as it is taking skin of the apple alone and leaving much for me to eat. Hmm Yummy !!!!! ..

So if you go to shop next time, get one and enjoy. Will post some images if possible.

-Krishna.





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete